Mar 30, 2013

WEEKLY FINDS | WEEK #2

M / Tu / W / Th / F

MONDAY, MARCH 25TH
This cute eShakti corset style dress is covered in little hopping bunnies! What's better than that for the upcoming bunny-inspired weekend? You could blend into the festivities aisle at your local chain store! (I would take that opportunity to jump out and scare small children... I mean... What?)

TUESDAY, MARCH 26TH
Ugh. If only I was fifteen years younger and could wear toddler sizes -- I would have everything from Little  Goodall's etsy shop! I would live and breath in this bunny jacket -- or even the owl one! All of them are just adorable.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27TH
I fell in love with these shoes at Modcloth -- in all the colors, but these pastel-y green ones are absolutely cute. I love the buckles and... just... they're perfect. Pastel for a bunny weekend? I think so.

THURSDAY, MARCH 28TH
Bunny necklace! I love this wood one from the etsy shop Nicola and the Newfoundlander. It's adorable and has a very fairy tale-esque feel to it. It reminded me of the Velveteen Rabbit when I saw it! (I loved that story as a kid.)

FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH
Obligatory Doctor Who mention on here, since the second half of the season airs tonight! So excited! Anyone else totally going crazy over it right now? Anyway, I'm a big fan of the DW aliens -- Cybermen are awesome, although Daleks are my favorite. But this shirt totally made me giggle like an insane person.

Anyway, bunny inspired items for a bunny weekend.
Got any awesome outfit plans? Dressing up like a rabbit?
(I know I would if I could.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!