Mar 17, 2013

GREEN, GREENER, GREENEST




So, apparently, no one knew it was St. Patrick's Day today. (And I only found out a few days ago from another blog, so...) I was the only individual wearing green at Aaron's Dad's birthday party. There was a lot of pinching going on. But, anyway, happy St. Patrick's Day! I wore some fantabulous green today with a pair of saddle-shoes and pink. Not a fancy outfit, and far from my favorite, but -- if anyone actually knew it was St. Patrick's Day -- it would've kept my off the serial pincher's list. 


Dress: Modcloth (here, old); Shoes: Goodwill; Necklace: Rue21; Earrings, Bracelet: Thrift

So, that was my St. Patrick's Day -- not extremely eventful, but it was fun!
How did you spend your Leprechaun Day? Find any pots of gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!