Mar 29, 2013

SICKLY VAMPIRE AM I



The weather might have hit 50 today! Maybe. It felt like it! Especially in the sun -- which (gasp!) was out. Finally. I've been getting real sick of this weather real fast -- I'm through, I'm done, I'm finished. And, with the weather being so nice, Aaron and I decided to take a nice little walk down to the community center to take pictures by the woods and their fence (which I think is pretty nifty looking). I played my video game till late last night -- My name is Kay and I'm addicted to Bioshock Infinite -- and didn't get up to pretty late in the day today, so... pretty much all I've done today is take a walk. Oh, life is so hard. Anyway, in lieu of the good weather, I decided to go the route of shorts (which wasn't the most weather-conscious decision, but whatever) and my hand-me-down polo sweater (which, a few years back, I kept calling my "polio shirt"...hm). 

WARNING: Butt-tons of pictures coming up.
I had wa-aaaaa-ay too much fun with the camera.







Bonus note: I almost fell over this fence doing this. 
I might have to share that picture at some point. It's awesome.





This face says, "OH, LOOK. SUNSHINE."

Shorts: Charlotte Russe (similar); Boots, Headband: Modcloth (heresimilar); Sweater, jewelry: hand-me-down

It was fun, at least for me.
Aaron might not have had quite as much fun:

Grump, grump, grump.

Also, new blog layout. Thumbs up? Down?
I now have buttons -- that bandwagon is now jumped upon. 
Yeah, fun stuff. (I went photoshop nutty.)

So, yeah, is your weekend starting well?
Planing anything fun? Fallen over any fences lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!