May 6, 2013

ZOO ADVENTURE, PART 3: REPTILES, FISH, OH MY!


Above are the beautiful fish from the koi pond at the zoo.
One of my favorite things to see at the zoo are the reptiles and fish --
I love being in the little in-door reptile exhibits
and I love sitting around and watching the aquatic creatures!
(I love aquariums, too -- one of my favorite places!)

So here are some reptiles, fish, and whatever else pictures! 
Enjoy!


I love watching people feed these guys!
(But I get so angry when people spit in the water --
So rude!)




I've been (or have been around) a snake owner quite a few times --
I love them, although I'm not fond of feeding them mice.
These two, though, are quite terrifying...
but at the same time, absolutely stunning!



I laughed for a good five minutes over this guy --
I don't know what it was, but his face killed me!
He just had this "I'm going to pretend I'm not here" face on.
I laughed. Hard. People stared. It was great.


What's your favorite exhibit at the zoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!