May 9, 2013

PLAYING TETRIS WITH... STUFF

Please ignore how dirty my beautiful baby car is... its been a long winter.

I'm back!
Kinda.
There's still a few days left of zoo posts 
(because I'm mean and want to spam my readers with pictures of cute animals)
and I still don't technically have internet in my new apartment --
but, hey, look, someone didn't add a password to their wifi. Whoops.
So, yeah, totally using a really suspicious internet wifi by the name of "the rabbit hole".
Beats me.
I'm hoping its an Alice in Wonderland reference
(and not the strip club down the street), 
but who knows.

Anyway, I'm going to let the scheduled zoo posts continue, 
but look forward to an outfit coming up this weekend! 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!