Feb 19, 2013

UP, UP, AND A KAY!



Even though I hate taking pictures inside (my camera isn’t fancy-shmancy just yet), the weather kind of demanded it today. It was spewing snow all day, which I usually love, but the ground was too warm for it to stick. So, we just got nasty yard puddles and blistering cold air (hooray for living on a lake!). So -- due to cold weather and no classes -- I spent the day cleaning. I say “cleaning”, but -- in reality -- it was me just discovering a bunch of stuff that I didn’t realize I either A) had, or B) still had. Like a bunch of comic books. The majority were in their protective plastic wraps, so I had to scrounge around for a few that weren’t wrapped to take some superhero-inspired pictures. I found an issue of Guardians of the Galaxy (one that I hadn’t read, so I ended up going through a bunch of the comics for fun). Anyway, I chose a mixture of blues and reds (a la Superman) and got the show on the road!




Shirt: JC Penney
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: B-Wear (Byer California) -- it’s one of my old suit skirts
Belt: Vintage
Tights: Walmart
Heels: Madden Girl
Necklace: Unknown (it was a Christmas present)
Earrings: Local crafts lady
Headband: Pacsun (obsessed with it right now)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!