Apr 13, 2013

WEEKLY FINDS | WEEK #3


MONDAY, APRIL 8TH
I'm desperately searching for a swimsuit right now. I'd actually looking for a pin-up styled two-piece, but this retro blue and daisy-styled one piece on Thrifted & Modern totally caught my eye. Isn't it cute?

TUESDAY, APRIL 9TH
I am moving -- have I mentioned this before? (Sorry, it's going to keep coming up.) And this is the coolest bed set (from Ikea) ever. Moose! I'm having a thing for antlers lately, can you tell by this list? I NEED THIS BED SET.

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10TH
Did I mention I love antlers? This is a necklace made by the Etsy shop Paperface Studio and it's absolutely adorable. They have gold and silver -- but I am more fond of silver than gold. 

THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH
I'm bathing suit searching, as I mentioned. This is more toward the style that I want, although I'm not sure I'm the florally, pink-styled person, but I love the pin-up, high-waisted look! I've been searching through tons of websites -- ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Delia's, etc. -- but still haven't found the style I want. Anyone have any store suggestions?

FRIDAY, APRIL 12TH
This Bonne Chance Collections dress is absolutely adorable, primarily because it seems to have cardinals on it (I'm assuming they're cardinals, but, whatever, they're red birds!). I love cardinals, primarily because I live in the cardinal state (well, that's not a dead giveaway). Cute, right? Love the style and the print! 


So, yeah, it's been a slow week, but here are my week's obsessions!
(Also, I'm crazy bruised -- outfit pictures will resume when I can move again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!