Apr 4, 2013

I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU


My camera was having a love affair with the sparkle ball -- hence, the crummy focus!

Hey, guys, those of you that read this blog: You're awesome. I can't stop loving you. I also love these six stop signs on the way to my grandparent's house that someone vandalized in the most awesome way ever. They're too cool for school and all that 90's jazz. So, on Tuesday, Aaron and I went Goodwilling -- i.e. Goodwill shopping. It was awesome. Last time I went, I'd totally forgotten about the dress section! How sad. I couldn't believe it. I got so much stuff. Two items I need to sew -- a dress and a skirt that are crazy long. I got two shirts, three skirts, a bunch of dresses, and belts that are fantastic. Also, I saw this awesome light switch cover on a blog the other day and was obsessed. I posted it all over my personal facebook and couldn't stop talking about it. Guess what? I found two antler wall hangs at Goodwill for $3. Score! Now I can just make my own! So happy. When I move come May, someone needs to remind me to post pictures of it -- it's going to be swell! With that out of the way, on to the daily outfit!





I love these little Easter decorations that are on the tree outside Aaron's parent's house. 
There's a bunch, but this purple one is all by itself on one side! (Lonely sparkle ball.)
As I said, my camera was having a love affair with it -- 
It wouldn't stop focusing on it! Geez!



L-Shirt, skirt, belt: Goodwill; Necklace: hand-me-down; B-Shirt: JC Penney; Earrings: Cactus Flower

I was totally thrilled when I found this skirt, shirt, and belt.
The belt has various little brown feathers in it. 
The skirt is F21 and I love the feeling of it! 
(Also, yahoo, finally! A solid color!)
And I was totally searching for a lace shirt!
So, win-win!

Do look forward to seeing more Goodwill finds (and sewing projects)!
How has your week been? Dug through any dust-filled bins of clothing lately?

Also, this. Enjoy:
I'm a dinosaur!
Couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!