Apr 3, 2013

ATOP THIS HILL, THE WIND DOTH BLOW



So, I kind of used my really, really Easter-y outfit on Saturday, hence, I had to come up with another colorful, Easter-egg like outfit for the next day! (Which, um... was actually Easter.) So, I picked my Rue21 dress (I can talk for hours about how awesome the colors and designs are on this dress, but I will refrain!) with a blushed bow belt, a yellow cardi, and heels! I really loved this outfit, but it wasn't particularly well suited for the terrain on our nature walk. My feet felt like they were going to fall off by the time we got back! Ye-owch! But it was fun anyway!



I'm totally having this thing for spiking my hair up in front and laying it back.
Not 100% sure where it came from. Oh well. I like it.



Dress, necklace: Rue21; Belt, cardi: Charlotte Russe; Shoes: Madden Girl (?); Jewelry: various


Not exactly the best place to take pictures, but I think they turned out okay!
It was crazy windy that day, though. As you can see from above!

So, my Easter-related posts are done! Over!
Are you excited for new things? About done with Easter?
(And ready for summer, like me?)

1 comment:

  1. This looks absolutely adorable!! We really love your style and blog <3

    http://bonnechancecollections.com

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!