Apr 8, 2013

INSPIRATION: BEDROOM DECOR

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet -- or a million times -- but I'm moving come May... or, well, in 25 days. Yay! I'm super duper excited and nervous and all sorts of other things, even though I'm just moving into an apartment with my Mom (lame? na-aaaaa-ah, she's cool) and it's into a town that I lived in for two years in high school, before I made the decision to move back to my hometown by myself. I'm really super excited, but -- more than that -- I'm super excited to have my own bedroom and work space. Crazy, right? I've been living in someone else's cramped corridors for nearly three to four years, so it's hard to imagine that I will get to decorate and fill the space with stuff chosen by me! 

So, due to the fact that I wasn't up for much posting this weekend, here's some inspiring pictures for my future bedroom -- or, well, close enough! (Because I'm such a kid, the majority of these are children's bedrooms -- whoops!)

credit: home-designing


credit: home-designing

I miss having a dorm loft so much!

credit: home-designing

credit: home-designing

credit: waveavenue

credit: decorpad

Does this bedroom come with the cat?
Such a cutie.

credit: home-designing

credit: home-designing

I could die happy with any one of these --
Of course, adult sized... not that I'm really adult sized. 

How has your Monday been?
Fun? Exciting? Darn-right inspiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love feedback and that includes feedback from you! If you'd rather send a private message, emails can be sent to my gmail account at thumbelinaswardrobe@gmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!